Cardarine (GW-501516) Review
Cardarine, also known as GW-501516, was developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) in the 1990s to increase the levels of good (HDL) cholesterol and reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol levels in the body. It was also formulated to cure and prevent tumors in the prostate, breast tissue and colon. GW-501516 caught the eye of bodybuilders and athletes due to its ability to boost fatty acid metabolism. However, the effects of the drug were so apparent that it was banned in professional sports. Cardarine is a unique form of SARMs that boosts lifting endurance, eliminates unwanted body fat and reduces training recovery time. It’s not an Anabolic steroid, but it can improve recovery and imitate the effects of exercise, helping the user achieve their desired results sooner than they can imagine.
As a Peroxisome Proliferator-Activator Receptor-delta (PPARδ) agonist, Cardarine attaches to the group of nuclear receptors that manage steroidal hormones in the body. Aside from allowing the body to use energy even when it’s at rest, this drug also improves gene expression. This means that you burn fat even when you’re not doing anything. Cardarine gives you an energy boost for a short period, helping you perform better. Your body doesn’t catabolize your hard earned muscle. When you take Cardarine, your body burns fat and uses it for energy.
How to Use Cardarine
The recommended dose is 10 mg once a day. Cardarine has a short life, only about 24 hours. You can either divide the dose into 2 for morning and evening or take all of it one hour before your event or workout. You can increase the dose to 20 mg a day. Don’t exceed this dose. Cardarine is available in liquid form. You can use a dropper to put Cardarine in your mouth and wash it down with a glass of water or juice. A cycle can last from 4 to 6 weeks.
One of the best things about Cardarine is that it can be stacked with almost anything. It can be used for cutting or bulking. You can take it if you want to lose weight while maintaining muscle mass. Cardarine is also a good option for increasing muscle gains and clean bulking. You can stack it with harsh anabolic steroids such as Trenbolone as it improves lipid health and helps offset any adverse endurance problems. Cardarine can also be stacked with cutting cycles like Masteron, Winstrol, Anavar and Turinabol.
For those who prefer a mild fat burning stack and don’t want to use anabolic steroids, you can use Cardarine with S4-Andarine or RAD140-Testolone for fat loss. You can also stack it with other, other compounds such as MK2866 Ostarine Ostabolic and LGD4033-Anabolicum to improve your endurance and lose fat.
Many people are also using Cardarine during post cycle therapy to prevent fat rebound. The effectiveness of the workout and their endurance can drop once they finish a cycle. Cardarine can help maintain the results they’ve obtained so far.
Benefits of Cardarine
Here are some of the benefits of Cardarine .
- Fat Loss – Cardarine activates PPAR, improving the rate at which the body uses stored fat for energy. Since it prevents fatty acid chains from forming, the body doesn’t store fat. No muscle wastage occurs when you consume Cardarine. This drug also improves insulin sensitivity. It helps reduce the amount of glucose produced by the liver. These benefits will make you look more ripped.
- Improve Endurance – Cardarine improves the PPAR gene’s expression. This gene can be found in slow twitch muscle fibers that improve oxygen use. This will help you recover faster and minimizes muscle soreness.
- Higher Energy Levels – When you take Cardarine, your energy levels won’t dip even if you’re on a cutting diet. You can also breach your personal bests if you run or lift. There’s no need to worry about jitters or crash because Cardarine is not a stimulant. This drug provides you with a consistent energy flow that’s manageable.
- Larger Muscles – Cardarine helps you build large muscles so that you can lift better as well. Although it’s not an anabolic, Cardarine does hinder catabolism. Combine that with a healthy diet, and the right macronutrient ratios and your muscles will undoubtedly Moreover, you can stack Cardarine with almost any compound without worrying about any side effects.
- Improve Tissue Recovery – Cardarine improves the recovery time of muscle tissues and promotes the healthy functioning of the liver. Since the recovery time is short, it lessens the amount of time in between workouts. It’s important to have the right amount of rest days in your training program, but reducing recovery time plays a significant role in the development of muscle tissue. You shouldn’t over stressing your muscle tissue. What your muscle tissue needs to grow and repair itself is the right amount of stimulus.
Is Cardarine Safe to Use?
Most of the studies about Cardarine have been conducted on rodents, but these studies have revealed positive results. Sportsmen, athletes, and bodybuilders who have been using Cardarine say that it is effective and that it doesn’t have any side effects. One clinical study on rodents revealed an increase in the rate at which Cardarine caused colon cancer. However, it should be noted that the doses used in the study were 1000 times the suggested dose. Cardarine was given at extremely high doses and for an extended period. It’s safe to say that Cardarine doesn’t have any side effects when administered at standard doses.
Much of the research on Cardarine has been conducted on healthy individuals. There’s also a small amount of research that has performed on people who take narcotics, smoke and drink alcohol. No evident side effects have been reported in both cases.
Where Can You Buy authentic Cardarine?
There is a high possibility that the bottle of Cardarine you’re interested in buying is fake. Many companies lace their products with ephedra, caffeine, and Clenbuterol to fool customers into thinking that it works. As such, you should buy from a trusted source only. Buy from a trusted supplier